Users with Administrator rights are able to assign licences to Users in Ebsta's Console.
Note: Administrator rights are automatically assigned to the person in your company who purchases the Ebsta for Salesforce subscription along with any Users who are also Salesforce Administrators. Other Users can be assigned Administrator rights by following the instructions in this article:
Assigning Ebsta for Salesforce licences to Users
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
4. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
5. Select User Management from the side menu.
6. Firstly, check that you have licences available to assign in Licence Summary.
7. The Licence Assignment section gives an overview of all users that have installed and connected Ebsta to Salesforce. In the Licence column it details which, if any, Licence they have been assigned.
8. Use the dropdown menu in the Licence column alongside the user(s) you wish to assign an Ebsta licence to.
9. The Licence Summary will automatically update itself to show you how many licences you are using and how many you have left to assign.