1. In Gmail, click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner to open the Ebsta set up window.
2. Click Sync Contacts
3. Click Contact Sync Settings
4. Click Start Sync next to the Salesforce Contact List you wish to sync. Alternatively, click + Create New List to create a new Salesforce Contact List View.
Note: If one of your Salesforce Contact Lists doesn't appear here, it may be necessary to amend the fields displayed in your Contact List View in Salesforce. For further information, please refer to this article:
5. Choose which Salesforce fields you wish to sync to Google Contact fields, then click Preview Settings.
6. The Contact Sync Preview confirms the Contacts that will sync and which fields are included in the sync process. Click Confirm Settings to start the sync or click Change Settings to adjust them.
7. The sync process will now commence. Ebsta will sync Contacts from your chosen Salesforce Contact List to Google. It will then run an automatic re-sync once every hour.
8. To sync another Contact List click Setup Another Contact Sync and repeat the process as above.
9. Once you have synced your Salesforce Contacts to Google they can be accessed in Google in the usual way.
Which way does Ebsta sync Contacts?
Ebsta will sync your Contacts from Salesforce to Google only.
How often does Ebsta sync Salesforce Contacts to Google?
Ebsta will sync your Salesforce Contacts to Google once every hour.
Which fields will Ebsta sync from Salesforce Contacts to Google Contacts?
By default, Ebsta will sync a lot of the standard Salesforce Contact fields to Google, including; Name, Email Address, Phone, Mobile, City, Country and Job Title. You can edit these if you wish to include custom fields (see Step 6 above).
How does Ebsta match Contacts in Google?
Ebsta will match Google Contacts by email address.
Will Ebsta delete Contacts in Google?
Ebsta will not delete Google Contacts.