Ebsta is a security approved managed package application installed from the Salesforce App Exchange. Installation requires a Salesforce Administrator.
Following installation, the Administrator must connect Ebsta to Salesforce. This connection is used for all Bulk API operations used in the building the company network and relationship scoring mechanisms.
Installing Ebsta into Salesforce
1. Log in to your Salesforce account.
2. Click the install link:
3. Check Install for all Users and click Install.
4. Check the Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites box and click Continue.
Connecting Ebsta to Salesforce
5. Once you have completed the install process as above, check the I agree to the Ebsta terms and conditions box and click Connect Ebsta to Salesforce.
Note: If the install takes longer to complete, Salesforce will send you an email to confirm once Ebsta has been successfully installed.
6. Give Ebsta permission to connect to your account by clicking Allow.
You now need to add Ebsta to your Page Layouts in Salesforce. Please follow instructions in the following article: