Note: You need to be a Salesforce Administrator to install and connect Ebsta to your Salesforce account.
1. Log in to your Salesforce account.
2. Visit our install page: https://secure1.ebsta-webservices.com/install.aspx
3. Check Install for all Users and then click Install.
4. Approve Third-Party Access by checking Yes, grant access to third-party web sites, then click Continue.
5. Wait for the install to complete.
6. Once the installation is complete, check the I agree to the Ebsta terms and conditions box and click Connect Ebsta to Salesforce.
Note: If the install takes longer to complete, Salesforce will send you an email to confirm once Ebsta has been successfully installed.
7. Give Ebsta permission to connect to your Salesforce account by clicking Allow.
8. You will now need to add Ebsta to your Page Layouts.