Ebsta for Salesforce's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce, Google or Outlook, the changes are reflected across all platforms.
The highly intelligent calendar sync fully supports time zones, recurring deleted and private events and matches Events to Salesforce records.
You can turn off Calendar Sync at any time by following the instructions below.
How to turn off Salesforce Calendar Sync
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. In the Ebsta section, click on the arrow next to your account name and select Calendar Sync from the dropdown menu.
3. This will open the Calendar Sync Settings page. Click Stop Sync.
4. The calendar sync will be turned off but can be re-activated at any time by clicking Set up sync between Salesforce and Gmail or Office365.