Ebsta for Salesforce's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce, Google or Outlook, the changes are reflected across all platforms.
The highly intelligent calendar sync fully supports time zones, recurring deleted and private events and matches Events to Salesforce records.
You can adjust the Calendar Sync settings to determine which calendars to include in the sync process, which direction or directions you wish the sync to run and whether to include private and recurring events.
How to change your Salesforce Calendar Sync settings
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. In the Ebsta section, click on the arrow next to your account name and select Calendar Sync from the dropdown menu.
3. This will open up the Calendar Sync Settings page. Amend your settings and when you are happy with your set up, click Update Settings with Preview.
4.Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Save Sync. If you need to adjust them, click Back.
5. Your changes will take effect at the next automatic re-sync which takes place every five minutes.