Supported Plans: Team/Enterprise
Supported Integrations: Outlook/Office365/Exchange/Salesforce
Watch this short video tutorial to learn how to sync your Salesforce & Office365 Calendars or read the article below.
1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3.This opens up the Calendar Sync section of Ebsta's Control Panel. Click Set up Sync between Salesforce and Office365 Account.
4. Fill in your username, password and domain details and click Connect.
5. Ebsta will display a list of your Calendars. Select the Calendar or Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce from the list and decide in which direction(s) you wish the sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways as per the example below.
6. If you do not want Ebsta to sync Recurring and Private Events in your Calendar tick the check boxes.
7. When you are happy with your chosen sync settings, click Add Settings with Preview.
8. Ebsta will generate a preview of the sync process for you to review. If you're happy, click Save Sync to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Back to adjust them.
9. The sync process will now commence. Last Sync will change from Not yet Synced to now display the date and time of the last sync .
10. You can stop the sync or adjust the settings at any time using the buttons at the bottom of this Settings page.