Ebsta's Contacts Sync depends on you using the Name field in your Salesforce Contacts List View.
If one of your Salesforce Contacts Lists is missing when you are setting up Contacts Sync, follow the instructions below to amend the fields in your Salesforce Contacts List view.
Amending fields in a Salesforce Contacts List View
1. Click Contacts and open the List View you need to amend.
2. Click the Settings icon and click Select Fields to Display.
3. Remove the First Name and Last Name fields from the Visible Fields column by clicking the arrow button.
4. Move the Name field to the Visible Fields column by clicking the arrow button.
5. Click Save.
6. You will now be able to sync this Contacts List to Google using Ebsta.