Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Open the Compose window in Gmail, type in the person's email in the To field and click the Email Campaign icon.
2. Ebsta will display the last three recently used campaigns (if relevant) for quick selection. Either select from a campaign displayed or click Select Campaign.
3. Select the Campaign you wish to use from the list or by using the search function.
Note: You can also decide to create a New Campaign from here.
4. Check the recipient information is correct in Sending To fields.
Note: If you didn't put a recipient in the To field of the Gmail Compose window these fields won't be pre-populated so you will need to manually input the information by clicking Add Recipients.
5. In the Sequence area, by default the campaign will be set up to run on weekdays only. To change this uncheck the tick box. Also by default all follow up emails will be set to be sent as replies. This means that the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence. Again to change this, uncheck the tick box.
Note: The icons will turn green to indicate that this functionality is set up.
7. To edit the email body, click the pencil icon next to the email you wish to edit. This opens up the wysiwyg and you can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View as before.
Note: Editing the email body here customises the email body/subject of this campaign for this recipient only.
5. When you are happy with your set up, click Select.
6. Review the email to check you are happy with it and click Send with Campaign.
Note: If you have selected to use any additional functionality like Email Tracking, Send Later etc the icons will show green here. If you haven't already set this up, you can do this now by clicking the icons.