1. In the compose window in Gmail, type the person's email into the To field, click the Email Campaign icon and click Select Campaign.
Note: Ebsta will display the last three recently used campaigns (if relevant) in the menu for quick selection.
2. Select the Campaign you wish to use from the list or by using the search function.
Note: You can re-order the list by Open or Click Rate to determine the best (and worst) performing Campaigns.
3. Check the recipient information is correct in Sending To fields.
Note: If you didn't put a recipient in the To field of the Gmail Compose window these fields won't be pre-populated so you will need to manually input the information by clicking Add Recipients.
4. By default the campaign will be set up to run on weekdays only. Also by default all follow up emails will be set to be sent as replies. This means that the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
To amend these settings simply uncheck the tick boxes in Sequence.
Note: The icons will turn green to indicate that this functionality is set up.
6. If you wish to edit the email body and/or subject line, click the pencil icon next to the email you wish to edit. This opens up the wysiwyg and you can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View as before. When you are happy with amends, click Use.
Note: Editing the email body and/or subject line here customises the campaign for this recipient only.
7. When you are happy with your set up, click Select.
6. Review the email to check you are happy with it and click Send.
Note: If you have selected to use any additional functionality like Email Tracking, Send Later etc the icons will show green here. If you haven't already set this up, you can do this now by clicking the icons.