Follow the steps below to add a recipient to an Email Cadence.
Adding a recipient to an Email Cadence
1. In Gmail, open the compose window, type the person's email address into the To field, and click the Email Cadence button.
2. Click Select Cadence.
Note: Ebsta will display the last recently used cadences (if relevant) in the menu for quick selection.
3. This will open up the Cadences window. Select the cadence you wish to use from the list or by using the search function and click on it.
Note: You can re-order the list by Open or Click Rate to determine the best (and worst) performing cadences.
4. The recipient's information will be pre-populated in the Sending To fields.
If you wish to add another recipient to the cadence or if didn't put a recipient in the To field earlier on in the process, click Add Recipients to do this now.
Learn how to add multiple recipients to an email cadence by reading the following article:
5. By default the cadence will be set up to run on weekdays only and all follow up emails will be set to be sent as replies. This means that the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
To amend these settings simply uncheck the tick boxes in Sequence.
Add Email to Salesforce
Note: The icons will turn green to indicate that this functionality is set up. In the example below, Email Tracking is set up for this cadence.
7. If you wish to edit an email's text and/or subject line, click the pencil icon next to the email you wish to edit.
This opens up the wysiwyg so you can edit the email text and subject line. You can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View. When you are happy with amends, click Use.
Note: Editing the email text and/or subject line here customises the Cadence for this recipient only.
8. When you are happy with your set up, click Select.
9. Review the email to check you are happy with it. If you have selected to use any additional functionality like Email Tracking, Send Later etc the icons will show green here. If you haven't already set this up, you can do this now by clicking the appropriate feature button.
When you are happy, click Send.