Available to: All pricing plans
Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Chrome and connection of your mailbox:
1. Enter the recipient's name into the 'To' field as you normally would when sending an email. Click the Cadence button and then click Select Cadence*.
* Alternatively, Ebsta also displays up to three of your most used cadences for quick selection.
2. Select the cadence you wish to use from the list (or use the search function) and click on it.
3. The recipient's information will be pre-populated in the Sending To fields. If you wish to add another recipient to the cadence or if didn't put a recipient in the 'To' field earlier on in the process, click Add Recipients to do this now.
To learn how to add multiple recipients to a cadence please refer to the following article:
4. By default the cadence will be set up to run on weekdays only and all follow up emails to be sent as replies.* To amend these settings simply uncheck the tick boxes in Sequence.
*This means the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
5. By default Email Tracking* is enabled (the email tracking button is green to denote this). You can also choose to Add email to Salesforce upon send and use the Email Scheduling functionality for this cadence by clicking on the appropriate feature button.
|Add email to Salesforce|
* Please note if you chose to disable email tracking, Ebsta will not be able to provide you with open, click and reply rates for this cadence.
For more information, please refer to the following article:
6. You can edit an email's text and/or subject line by clicking the pencil next to the email you wish to edit.
This opens up the wysiwyg so you can edit the email text and subject line. You can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View.
|Note: Editing the email text and/or subject line here customises the cadence for this/these recipients only.|
7. When you are finishing editing, click Use.
8. When you are ready to send out the cadence to the selected recipient(s), click Select.
9. Ebsta will run a check to see if this recipient is 'active' in another cadence and if this is the case, you will be prompted to confirm you wish to add them to this cadence.
10. You have a final chance to review the cadence. If you have selected to use any additional functionality, the buttons will display green at the bottom of the compose panel. If you haven't set this up, you can do this now by clicking the appropriate feature button.
11. Click Send.