If you are having problems connecting an IMAP account to Ebsta please run through the following checklist. Your IT team will be able to assist you with this.
1. Ensure IMAP is enabled for your account.
2. Ensure there are no IP or similar restrictions against making external IMAP connections.
3. Ensure you can connect via IMAP from a local source, i.e an Outlook client.
4. Ensure your username and password are correct.
5. Ensure you have no two step verification or other similar security measures enabled against your email account which may block the connection.
6. Ensure the relevant port is open and that's the one being used in the connection screen.
7. Ensure the correct mail server address is being used.
If after you have completed this checklist you are still experiencing an issue, please contact us.