1. Click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Campaigns in the Campaigns pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Campaigns in a table. Select the Campaign you wish to edit from the list or by using the search function.
Note: You can re-order the list by Open or Click Rate to determine the best (and worst) performing Campaigns.
5. Click Edit
6. In edit mode, you can edit the title of the Campaign by simply typing in a new title in the title text box. You can edit the existing email body and/or subject line by clicking the pencil icon next to the email you wish to edit and make changes using the wysiwyg or by editing the html in the Code View. You can edit the timings of the emails by using the dropdown menus.
You can also add another step at any point in a Campaign by clicking the +icon. This opens up a new dropdown menu for you to select when to trigger the next action and then as before you can decide whether the next step in the Campaign is to Add Task to Salesforce or to Send Email.
You can also delete a step in a Campaign by clicking on the Cross icon next to the step you wish to delete.
7. When you are happy with your changes, click Save.
Note: The changes you make to a campaign it only affect users being added to the campaign from this point onwards.