1. Click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Campaigns in the Campaigns pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Email Campaigns that have been created. Select the Campaign that you wish to remove the recipient from by choosing it from the list (or find it using the search function) and then click the People tab to display a list of all recipients that have been added to this particular Campaign.
5. To remove a recipient from a Campaign, find them in the list (you can filter the list to display only active recipients if necessary), click the dropdown arrow in the Action column and select Stop.
6. The person's status will change from Active to Stopped.