Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Open the Compose window in Gmail and click the Email Campaign icon.
Alternatively, you can click theEmail Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click New/Review
3. You can either search for the contact or campaign they are attached to using the search box or select the campaign/contact from the list down the left-hand side.
4. In the campaign review page, click Usage to view a list of recipients of this campaign. If the status of the contact is Active in a campaign you can choose to Stop Contact in Campaign in the Action column.
5. Confirm you wish to remove the person from the campaign.
6. The person's status will change from Active to Stopped.