Recipients have multiple statuses in relation to an Email Campaign.
Active - Contact is currently running in the live Campaign.
Paused - Contact is paused at current stage in live Campaign. They will continue from the same point in the Campaign if restarted.
Finished - Contact has completed all stages in a Campaign.
Stopped - Contact has been stopped in Campaign.
How to pause or stop a recipient in an Email Campaign
1. Click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Campaigns in the Campaigns pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Email Campaigns that have been created. Select the Campaign that you wish to remove the recipient from by choosing it from the list (or find it using the search function) and then click the People tab.
6. To stop or pause a recipient from a Campaign, find them in the list (you can filter the list to display only active recipients if necessary), click the dropdown arrow in the Action column and select either Stop or Pause.