Recipients have multiple statuses in relation to an Email Cadence.
Active - Contact is currently running in the live Cadence.
Paused - Contact is paused at current stage in live Cadence. They will continue from the same point in the Cadence if restarted.
Finished - Contact has completed all stages in a Cadence.
Stopped - Contact has been stopped in Cadence.
How to pause or stop a recipient in an Email Cadence
1. Click the Email Cadence button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Cadences in the Cadences pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Cadence Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Email Cadences that have been created. Select the Cadence that you wish to remove the recipient from by choosing it from the list (or find it using the search function) and then click the People tab.
6. To stop or pause a recipient from a Cadence, find them in the list (you can filter the list to display only active recipients if necessary), click the dropdown arrow in the Action column and select either Stop or Pause.