Available to: All pricing plans
This article guides you through the process of connecting your mailbox to Meeting Scheduler and configuring it to your requirements so that you can make your calendar available in real-time and effortlessly schedule meetings with customers.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and then select Meeting Scheduler.
3. Click either Connect with Gmail or Connect with Office 365.
4. Sign in to your mailbox with your username and password.
Once you have successfully connected your mailbox, configure the set up to suit your requirements.
5. In the Account section:
Subject Title: Input into the text box a title for the Event that will entered into your calendar and that of the person who books a meeting with you.
Timezone: Ebsta respects the current time zone settings of your calendars. To change your time zone settings in your calendars, follow the instructions in this article:
Location: Add any online video meeting software links you are using here.
Description: Input into the text box a description that will be entered into the description field of the Event that goes into your calendar and that of the person who books a meeting with you.
6. Adjust the meeting settings to suit your requirements.
7. Set the days and times that you are available.
Note: If you set up your availability between 9am and 5pm on a Monday, and then insert a 2-hour meeting at 2pm in your calendar, Meeting Scheduler will automatically block this time out in your online calendar on this date to avoid scheduling conflicts.
8. You can customise the appearance of your online calendar and preview what it will look like.
9. Define the fields that a user will need to complete in order to book a meeting with you.
Note: This information will be included in a booking confirmation email to you once the meeting is booked.
To add an additional fields, click the + button
Give the new field a label and select its type from the drop-down list. To make it a required field check the required box.
To delete a field, click the trash can next to the field you wish to remove from the booking form.
Note: Email address is a required field and can not be deleted.
10. When you are are happy with your set up, click the Calendar Status button at the top of the set up page to put your calendar live.
At anytime you can click this button to take your calendar offline.
To learn how to send out your online calendar link and manage bookings, refer to these articles: