Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
Ebsta for Salesforce's Meeting Scheduler allows you to share a link to your calendar which you can then send out so that someone they will be able to book an available meeting slot in your diary.
You have the ability to specify the days and times you are available and have full control over how far in advance someone can book a meeting, how long the meeting can be booked for etc.
Watch this short video tutorial to learn how to use Meeting Scheduler or read the article below.
How to set up Meeting Scheduler
1. Open a new compose window in Gmail, click the Meeting Scheduler icon.
2. Click Setup.
Alternatively, you can also:
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail to open Ebsta's Setup Wizard.
2. Click Meeting Scheduler
3. Click Meeting Scheduler Setup
3. This will open up the Calendar Setup section of Ebsta's Control Panel. Click Connect with Gmail.
4. Chose the Gmail calendar account you would like to use and click Allow.
5. Your Account will now be connected to Ebsta's Meeting Scheduler. You are now ready to configure Meeting Scheduler to suit your requirements.