Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Open a new compose window in Gmail, click the Meeting Scheduler icon.
2. Click Insert link
3. The link, along with the line "Schedule a meeting with me here" will be pasted into your email. Compose your email and when you are ready, send your email to the recipient as normal.
4. On clicking the link, the recipient will be able to view available meeting slots in your calendar.
5. Once they have selected a meeting slot they will be taken to a booking form which they will need to complete and click Confirm to book the meeting.
6. Upon submission, the recipient will get a Meeting Confirmed message and will receive a standard Google Calendar meeting invite.
You will receive a Google Calendar invite with the recipient as an attendee and in addition you will also receive an email from us confirming the booking which will include the information from the completed booking form.
7. Once the meeting has been added as a standard Google Calendar event in both your calendars, it can be treated as any other event. So you can move/edit/cancel/update it directly in your calendar. If the meeting is cancelled and removed from your calendar, the slot will automatically become available in your online calendar again.