1. When viewing a Account record in Salesforce, scroll to the Ebsta section in your Page Layout.
2. The Activities view, will be open by default, click on the Contacts tab to open the Contacts view.
3. In the Contacts view, Ebsta displays a list of all the contacts and connections you have made that relate to this Account. Ebsta displays key contact details, including job title, phone number and email address which have been parsed directly from the contact's email signature.
In the last column, Ebsta identifies whether there is a Contact record in Salesforce for this person or not.
Contact in Salesforce
Contact not in Salesforce
4. To add a contact to Ebsta, click on the black Contact icon.
5. Chose whether you would like to create a new Lead or Contact record in Salesforce.
6. Ebsta will open a New Contact record page with you as a Contact Owner. Complete any additional fields and when you are happy, click Save.