1. When viewing a record in Salesforce, scroll to the Ebsta section in your Page Layout.
2. The Activities View, which will be open by default, displays every email, phone call and meeting that you and your colleagues have had with that Account, Contact or Lead.
3. In the first column, use the filter button to just view emails (sent and received) in the display.
4. In the last column, Ebsta identifies whether or not the sent and received emails have been added to Salesforce or not.
If the icon is green, the email has been added to Salesforce.
If the icon is black with a plus sign next to it, the Email has not been added to Salesforce.
Ebsta also signifies if the email contains any attachments by displaying a paperclip icon next to the email icon.
5. To add an email to Salesforce, simply click on the black icon and Ebsta will automatically add it to Salesforce and turn the icon green to show that it has been added successfully.