As Email Campaigns are shared at a company level, you are able to use campaigns that have been set up by colleagues.
1. Open the Compose window in Gmail and click the Email Campaign icon.
Alternatively, you can click the Email Campaigns button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Use the search function to find the Email Campaign you wish to use.
3. Click on the Campaign you wish to use.
4. You can edit the email body by clicking the pencil icon next to the email you wish to edit. This opens up the wysiwyg and you can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View as before.
Note: Editing the email body here customises the email body/subject of this campaign for this recipient only. Only the Owner of the Campaign can make edits and changes to the campaign set up.
5. Continue with the process as if you were using one of your own campaigns.