Ebsta's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce or Google, the changes are reflected across both platforms. The intelligent sync fully supports time zones, recurring events, private events, and multiple calendars syncing.
Outlook user? Set up a sync of your Salesforce and Outlook Calendars by following instructions in this article:
Syncing your Salesforce & Google Calendars
1. In Salesforce, open a record where Ebsta has been added to the Page view and click on the down arrow next to your account name and select Calendar Sync from the dropdown menu.
2. This opens up the Calendar Sync set up page in Ebsta's Console. Click the Set up Sync Between Salesforce and Gmail Account button.
3. Select which Google Account you wish to sync to Salesforce.
4. Click Allow.
5. Now you have the opportunity to adjust the sync process to your requirements.
By default, the sync includes recurring events and private events. If you do not wish them to be included, check the tick box(es).
6. By default, all calendars are included in the sync process and Events will sync both ways or bi-directionally. Use the check boxes to determine which way you wish the sync to run - either sync events from Google to Salesforce or from Salesforce to Google or both ways. If you uncheck both boxes next to a calendar, it will be excluded from the sync process.
7. When you are happy with your set up*, click Add Settings with Preview.
* In the example above, the user has elected to not have private events synced and has also excluded their Personal calendar from the process. Events in the other two calendars will sync both ways.
8. Ebsta displays a preview of the Events that will sync for each of your Calendars. If you are happy, click Save Sync. If not, click Back to adjust your set up.
9. The sync process will commence within 5 minutes and will run an automatic re-sync every 5 minutes from then on. Ebsta will display the date and time of the last sync on this page for your review.
You can adjust your sync settings at any time from this page. When you have updated them, click Update Settings with Preview and then Save Sync and your changes will take effect at the next sync.
You can stop the sync at any time by clicking Stop Sync.