Supported Plans: Team/Enterprise
Supported Integrations: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. In the Ebsta section, click on the arrow next to your account name in the Ebsta section of your Page Layout and select Calendar Sync from the dropdown menu.
Alternatively, you can:
1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. This opens up the Calendar Sync section of Ebsta's Control Panel. Click Set up Sync between Salesforce and Gmail Account.
4. Select the Gmail account you wish to connect to Ebsta.
5. Click Allow.
6. Ebsta will display a list of your Calendars. Select the Calendar or Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce from the list and decide in which direction(s) you wish the sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Outlook/Office365 Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways as per the example below.
7. If you do not want Ebsta to sync Recurring and Private Events in your Calendar tick the check boxes.
8. When you are happy with your chosen sync settings, click Add Settings with Preview.
9. Ebsta will generate a preview of the sync process for you to review. If you're happy, click Save Sync to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Back to adjust them.
10. The sync process will now commence. Last Sync will change from Not yet Synced to now display the date and time of the last sync .
11. You can stop the sync or adjust the settings at any time using the buttons at the bottom of this Settings page.