There are two ways to add an email attachment to a Bullhorn record.
Quick Add can be used when, whilst reading an email with an attachment in Outlook, Ebsta has dropped the blue bar and notified you that a matching record exists in Bullhorn.
1. Click the Add Attachment icon in the Blue bar.
2. Select which attachment you wish to add to the record.
3. Ebsta will confirm that the email attachment has been added to the matching record in Bullhorn by briefly displaying a green tick in the bar.
1. View the Bullhorn record* you wish to add the email attachment to. If you need to, refer to this article:
*In this example, we will be adding the email as a note to a Candidate record but Contact and Company records work in exactly the same way.
2. Click +Document
3. Select Add as file and select the attachment from the File drop-down menu.
Note: If the attachment is a CV that you wish to add to the Resume field in Bullhorn rather than as a file, check the Attach as Resume box. Please be aware that this will override the information already contained in this field.
4. Click Save.