There are two ways to add an email to a Bullhorn record.
Quick Add can be used when, whilst reading an email in Outlook, a matching record exists in Bullhorn and is displayed in Ebsta's blue bar.
1. Click the Add Email icon in the right-hand side of the blue notification bar.
2. Ebsta will confirm that the email has been added to the matching record in Bullhorn by briefly displaying a green tick in the bar.
3. The Note can then be reviewed in the Notes section of the record.
Add Email as a Note
1. View the Bullhorn record* you wish to add the email to. If you need to, refer to this article:
*In this example, we will be adding the email to a Candidate record but Contact and Company records work in exactly the same way.
2. Click +Note
3. Select the Note Type from the drop-down menu, in this case we will select Email.
4. Click +Email
5. Ebsta will add the body of the email to the Note field. You can edit this as you wish. When are you happy, click Save.
6. The Note can then be reviewed in the Notes section of the record.