There are two ways to open up a record in Bullhorn from Outlook using Ebsta.
Quick Open can be used when, whilst reading an email in Outlook, a matching record exists in Bullhorn and is displayed in Ebsta's blue bar.
1. Click the Open in Bullhorn icon in the right-hand corner of the blue notification bar.
2. The record will then open in Bullhorn in a browser tab.
How to open a record in Bullhorn
1. View the Bullhorn record you wish to open. If you need to, follow instructions in this article:
How to view a Bullhorn record in Outlook >
2. Click on the record's title.
3. The record will then open in Bullhorn in a browser tab.