A multi-select field in Ebsta is used when the field in Bullhorn is set-up to allow for multiple values. You can change a field in Ebsta from multi-select to a single select drop-down by unchecking the Allow Multiple Values box in Bullhorn.
1.Open the main menu in Bullhorn.
2. Go to Tools and click on Field Mappings.
3. Go to the relevant section. For example, Candidate.
4. Identify the field you wish to edit, for example, Source and uncheck the box in the Allow Multiple Values column.
5. Click Save to confirm your changes.
6. Now you will need to update Ebsta to reflect these changes. Follow instructions in this article: