To upgrade your Ebsta for Bullhorn subscription you need to have Administrator rights. If you don't, please speak to your Administrator.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Bullhorn and log into your Bullhorn account.
3. Subscriptions Management page will be open by default, click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to upgrade.
4. Select which type of subscription you wish to buy from the drop-down menu and then specify how many licenses you wish to have. For example, if you have 10 licences and want to upgrade to 20, you would put 20 as the new total quantity rather than 10. Click Save.
6. You will be taken through to a secure hosted payment page to make your purchase.
7. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta to confirm your upgrade.
If you encounter any problems upgrading your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org