To upgrade your Ebsta for Bullhorn Subscription you will need to have Administrator rights. If you don't, please speak to your Administrator.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel.
4. The Subscriptions Management page will be open by default. Details of all your subscriptions will appear in a table. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to upgrade.
5. Select which type of subscription you wish to buy from the drop-down menu and how many licenses you wish to purchase.
Note: You will need to select a new total quantity. For example, if you had 10 licences and wanted to upgrade to 20, you would put 20 as the new total quantity rather than 10.
6. Click Save.
7. You will be taken through to a secure hosted payment page to make your purchase.
8. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta to confirm your upgrade.
If you encounter any problems upgrading your subscription, please contact email@example.com and a member of our sales team will get in touch as soon as possible.