This error will occur when your download directory has corrupted. To resolve this issue, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the three horizontal bars in the top right-hand corner of Google Chrome to access the menu.
2. Click Settings
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the arrow to expand the Advanced Settings area.
4. Scroll down to the Downloads section and and click Change.
5. Select a Downloads Location. You will need to do this even if there appears to be a selected folder.
6. Ensure that the user has written permissions for that folder. You can do this by simply creating a text file there.
7. You can then download Ebsta once this has been done by going to http://www.ebsta.com/chrome.html.