1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel.
4. Click User/Licences
5. Users with Administrator rights will be shown a full list of their Bullhorn Users in a table. The search function at the top of table can be used to find a particular user.
If you have recently created a new user in Bullhorn you will need to click Reload Bullhorn Users to refresh the table.
6. All new Bullhorn users will now be displayed in the list and licences can now be assigned to them.