Please note you must have Administrator rights to assign licences to users.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel.
4. Click User/Licences
5. The Licence Summary at the top of this User Management section will indicate how many licences you have available to assign to users.
6. To assign a licence to a user, check the box next to the specific user(s) in the appropriate column, (whether it is for a Google Chrome, Outlook, Word or Bundle licence).
7. Click Save Licence Changes button to confirm your selections.