Requirements: Assigning licences to users requires Administrator rights.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Bullhorn and log in with your Bullhorn credentials.
3. Click User/Licences
4. The Licence Summary at the top of this User Management section will indicate how many licences you have available to assign to users.
5. To assign a licence to a user, check the box next to the specific user(s) in the appropriate column, (whether it is for a Google Chrome, Outlook, Word or Bundle licence).
6. Click Save Licence Changes.