Requirements: Ensure you know which version of Outlook you are running; whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit: How do I know which version of Microsoft Outlook I am running?
1. Click the appropriate link below to download Ebsta for Outlook.
(Available for Microsoft Windows only)
Outlook 2007 and upwards X86 (32-Bit)
Outlook 2010 and upwards X64 (64-Bit)
2. Once Ebsta has downloaded, open the file and click Run.
3. Click Next.
4. Check the 'I accept the terms in the Licence Agreement' box and click Next.
5. Click Next again.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Finish.
8. Once installed, you will need to close and re-open Outlook until you see Ebsta's blue bar at the top.
9. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner.
10. Click Login with Bullhorn Login.
11. Log in with your Bullhorn credentials.