Before you start the install process, please check which version of Outlook you are running, whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. Click the appropriate link below to download Ebsta for Outlook.
*Please note this is only available for Microsoft Windows
Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 X86 (32-Bit)
Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 X64 (64-Bit)
2. Once Ebsta for Bullhorn has downloaded, open the file and click Run.
3. Click Next.
4. Check the "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" box and click Next.
5. Click Next again.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Finish.
8. Once installed, you will need to close and re-open Outlook until you see Ebsta's blue bar at the top of your Inbox.
9. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner of the blue bar to open Ebsta.
10.Click Login with Bullhorn Login
11. Once you have successfully logged into Bullhorn, when you click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner, Ebsta will open on the home page.
To learn more about Ebsta for Bullhorn's Outlook tool, we suggest reading the following article: