If you find the cursor is out of alignment in Ebsta i.e. you hover over a button and click but the button it doesn't work as the cursor is actually in a different position to where it is displayed, you will need to switch your custom scaling on and then off again.
1. Right click your Desktop and select Display settings.
2. Click Advanced display settings.
3. Click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
4. Click set a custom scaling level and then increase/decrease the Scale to this percentage of normal size setting.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Apply and then Sign out.
7. Sign back in to Windows.
8. Right click on the Desktop and select Display settings.
9. Click Turn off custom scaling and sign out.
10. When you sign back into Windows, the scaling will revert back to the original settings which will fix the cursor alignment issue.