Ebsta's Bubble gives you full access to search, update Salesforce in any website and Chatter to your team whilst you work. You can customize the Objects and fields displayed in the Bubble to better suit your workflows and processes.
How to customize fields in Ebsta for Salesforce's Bubble
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Customize Fields
Alternatively you can click Customize Fields in the top right-hand corner of the Bubble when you are viewing a record.
4. This will open up the CRM Object and Field Mapping tab in Ebsta's Control Panel.
5. The Bubble & Search section will be open by default. Select which Salesforce object (e.g. Account) you wish to customize from the drop-down.
Note: You may also be promoted to select a Record Type if you are using them on that Object.
6. Click the Disabled button so that it turns to a Enabled button.
7. Once enabled, you will be presented with two columns; on the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently being used by Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
8. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
9. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.