Ebsta's Bubble is your view into Salesforce from within your mailbox and anywhere you are actively engaging with customers. For each of your Objects, you can customize the Fields displayed in the Bubble to better suit your workflows and processes.
Follow the steps below to customize the fields displayed for each of your Objects in Ebsta's Bubble.
Customizing Fields in Ebsta Bubble
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Customize Fields.
Alternatively you can click Customize Fields in the top right-hand corner when you are viewing a record.
4. This opens up the Customization section of Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.*
* If you want the changes made to the Salesforce fields shown in Ebsta's Bubble to affect all Ebsta Users at your company you need to ensure Admin Mode is set to ON.
5. The Bubble & Search section will be open by default. Select which Salesforce Object (e.g. Contact) you wish to customize fields for from the drop-down.
6. Ensure the Object is set to Enabled.
7. Ebsta displays two columns; on the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently being used by Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
8. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 8 for other Objects you wish to customize the fields for.
10. For changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings by following steps in this article: