Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Chrome: Install Ebsta into Chrome
Note: These instructions apply to Ebsta Gmail/Chrome edition users only.
If you are an Administrator, you should refer to this article:
Ebsta is your window into Salesforce from everywhere you are working. You can customize fields displayed for each of your Salesforce Objects including any Custom Objects you may use.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and then select Customization.
Alternatively, click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner and then click Settings.
Then click Customize Fields.
3. The Bubble & Search section will be open by default. Select which Salesforce object (e.g. Contact) you wish to customize fields for from the drop-down menu.
4. Ebsta displays two columns; on the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently displayed in Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. Drag the fields between the columns.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for other Objects as required.
7. For changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings by following steps in this article: