When using Ebsta's Add Email to Salesforce function, the Summary View is a snapshot of the Salesforce record so you can be sure you are adding emails to the correct record(s). Simply hover over your chosen object (e.g. Frederick Samuels) to see the Summary View.
Ebsta's Summary View is taken from your Compact Layout view in Salesforce.
How to customize fields in Ebsta for Salesforce's Add Email Summary View
1. When logged into Salesforce, click Setup
2. Click Customize.
3. Click on your chosen Salesforce object (e.g. Contacts) and then click Compact Layouts.
4. Click New.
5. Create a new Compact Layout and click Save.
6. Click Compact Layout Assignment and then Edit Assignment.
7. Choose your new Compact Layout as the Primary Compact Layout and click Save.