Ebsta's Add Email to Salesforce window opens up when you are adding an email and/or email attachment to Objects in Salesforce. The Summary View appears when you hover over your chosen record and is taken from your Compact Layout in Salesforce.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a new Compact Layout in Salesforce and set it as your primary layout for Ebsta to use in the Summary View.
Create a new Compact Layout in Salesforce
1. Click the Gear icon and click Setup.
2. Click Object Manager.
3. Click on your chosen Salesforce object (e.g. Contact)
4. Click Compact Layouts.
5. Click New.
6. Give your new layout a label and select which fields you wish displayed and click Save.
7. Click Compact Layout Assignment.
8. Click Edit Assignment.
9. Set your new Compact Layout as the Primary Compact Layout and click Save.