Ebsta for Salesforce's Add Email Pop-up appears when you are adding an email to Salesforce. The email is saved as a Task in Salesforce which can be associated to any existing record. You can customize the fields of the Task created to better suit your workflows and processes.
How to customize fields in Ebsta for Salesforce's Add Email Pop-up
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Refresh Settings.
Alternatively you can click Customize Fields in the top right-hand corner of the Add Email Pop-Up.
4. This will open up the CRM Object and Field Mapping tab in Ebsta's Control Panel.
5. Click on the Add Email Pop-up tab.
6. You will be presented with two columns; on the left Current Fields Selected are fields that will be displayed by Ebsta and on the right Available Fields are all unused fields that are available to you. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
Note: Up to four fields maximum can be displayed in this section. So if four fields are already displayed in the Current Fields Selected column, you will need to remove fields from this column before you are able to add new ones.
7. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
8. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.