Ebsta's Add Email to Salesforce window opens up when you are adding an email to Salesforce. The email is saved as a Task in Salesforce which can be associated to any existing record.
Follow the steps below to learn how to customize the Task Fields displayed in this pop up window to better suit your workflows and processes.
To learn more about the Add Email to Salesforce function, refer to the following article:
Customizing Fields in Ebsta's Add Email to Salesforce window
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Customize Fields
Alternatively you can click Customize Fields in the top right-hand corner of the Add Email Pop-Up.
4. This opens up the CRM Object and Field Mapping section of Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab. Click on the Add Email Pop-up tab.
5. You will be presented with two columns; on the left Current Fields Selected are fields that will be displayed by Ebsta and on the right Available Fields are all unused fields that are available to you. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
Note: Up to four fields maximum can be displayed in this section. So if four fields are already displayed in the Current Fields Selected column, you will need to remove fields from this column before you are able to add new ones.
6. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
7. For changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings by following steps in this article: