Available to: All pricing plans
Requirements: Install of Ebsta Inbox into Chrome: Install Ebsta Inbox into Chrome
If you are an Administrator, you should refer to this article:
|Note: These instructions apply to Ebsta Inbox Gmail/Chrome edition users only.
Ebsta's Add Email to Salesforce window opens up when adding an email and/or an email attachment to Salesforce. You can customize the fields displayed here.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
(You will be asked to sign in with your Salesforce credentials)
2. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and then select Customization.
Alternatively, you can click Customize Fields in the Add Email to Salesforce window.
3. Click the Add Email Pop-up tab.
4. Ebsta displays two columns; on the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently displayed in Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. Drag the fields between the columns.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. For changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings by following steps in this article: