1. Click the Email Campaign icon at the bottom of the compose window in Gmail and click Select Campaign.
Alternatively, click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Select the Campaign you wish to use from the list or by using the search function.
3. Click Add Recipients.
4. Click the Salesforce View tab.
5. Select Short List from the Object dropdown list.
6. Select the Job Science list you wish to use from the View dropdown list.
7. Ebsta will display the list of recipients to be added to the campaign from your chosen Job Science Short List. You can uncheck the boxes to remove recipients from the campaign if you so wish. When you are ready, click Confirm.
8. Ebsta will confirm the total number of recipients that will be added to your campaign. Make any other required changes and when you are happy with your set up, click Send.