Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Click the Email Campaign icon in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Select the Campaign you wish to add the recipients to from the list or by using the search function in the left-hand corner.
3. Click Add Recipients.
4. Click the Salesforce View tab.
5. Select Short List from the Object dropdown list.
6. Select the Job Science list you wish to use from the View dropdown list.
7. Ebsta will display the list of recipients to be added to the campaign from your chosen Job Science Short List. You can uncheck the boxes to remove recipients from the campaign. If you wish, you can also add additional recipients to the campaign at this point, by clicking on the Recipients tab and manually entering their details into the field boxes and click Add.
8. When you have added all of the recipients to your campaign, click Confirm.
9. Ebsta will confirm the total number of recipients that will be added to your campaign. Make any other required changes to your email campaign and when you are happy with your set up, click Send.