Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Chrome & mailbox connected to Ebsta:
1. Click the Cadence button in the compose panel and then click Select Cadence*.
* Alternatively, Ebsta also displays up to three of your most used cadences for quick selection.
2. Select the cadence you wish to use from the list (or use the search function) and click on it.
3. Click Add Recipients.
4. Click the Salesforce View tab.
5. Select Short List from the Object dropdown menu.
6. Select the Job Science list you wish to use from the View dropdown menu.
7. Ebsta will display the list of recipients to be added to the cadence from your chosen Job Science Short List. You can uncheck the boxes to remove recipients from the cadence. When you are ready, click Confirm.
8. Ebsta will run a check to see if any of these recipients are 'active' in another cadence and if this is the case, you will be prompted to confirm whether you wish to exclude them from the list.
9. Ebsta will confirm the total number of recipients that will be added to your cadence.
10. By default the cadence will be set up to run on weekdays only and all follow up emails to be sent as replies.* To amend these settings simply uncheck the tick boxes in Sequence.
*This means the subject line of all follow up emails in the sequence will be overridden and replaced with RE: plus the subject line of the first email in the sequence.
11. By default Email Tracking* is enabled (the email tracking button is green to denote this). You can also choose to Add email to Salesforce** upon send and use the Email Scheduling functionality for this cadence by clicking on the appropriate feature button.
|Add email to Salesforce
* Please note if you chose to disable email tracking, Ebsta will not be able to provide you with open, click and reply rates for this recipient.
For more information, please refer to the following article:
** Add email to Salesforce. With this function active, all cadence emails are automatically added to a recipient's Salesforce record. Please note that the following rules apply:
- Ebsta will search Salesforce looking for matches on Contacts / Leads by searching all Emails fields on both Objects
- If Ebsta has multiple records returned, it will take the record that has been modified last (_LastModifiedDate_field)
- If the result happens to be a Contact, Ebsta will see if this Contact has an associated Account and assign the "Related To" field on the task to be of the Account
12. You can edit an email's text and/or subject line by clicking the pencil next to the email you wish to edit.
This opens up the wysiwyg so you can edit the email text and subject line. You can also edit the html by clicking into the Code View.
Note: Editing the email text and/or subject line here customises the cadence for this/these recipients only.
13. When you are finishing editing, click Use.
14. When you are ready to send out the cadence to the selected recipients, click Send.