Supported Plans: Essential/Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
As the name suggests, the Send + Add to Salesforce function enables you to add emails to Salesforce as they get sent.
1. Open the compose window in Gmail and click the Send + Add to Salesforce button.
2. The Add Email To Salesforce pop-up window. Ebsta will automatically relate the email to the appropriate record and Object (if appropriate) in Salesforce. You can amend this as necessary.
3. If you wish to send the email straight away, click Send Email.
The email will be sent and added to Salesforce immediately. You will get a confirmation message to confirm this.
4. If you want the email to be added to Salesforce at the point it is sent, click Add on Send.
5. The Add to Salesforce pop-up window will close. In the compose window the Send + Add to Salesforce button will now be green to denote that it will be added to Salesforce at the point the email gets sent.
6. Click the Send Later button to schedule it to be sent out on a specific date and time.
7. The Send Later button will also now be green to denote that the email has been scheduled successfully. Click Send and the email will be sent out at the scheduled time and it will be added to Salesforce at that time.